I don't always have spare equipment in stock, but I try to always keep some on hand. I build all my own equipment. I buy frames in bulk, pre-cut, unassembled, and assemble them myself. If you're looking for equipment I can supply small orders or build on request. Local pickup is highly recommended.
- 10 Frame Deep w/Frames and Foundation - Painted - $73
- 10 Frame Medium w/Frames and Foundation - Painted - $60
- 10 Frame Solid Bottom Board - Painted - $20
- 10 Frame Inner Cover - $10 (1" vent hole drilled, but not fit for bee escape)
- 10 Frame Telescoping Outer Cover - Painted - $25
- 10 Frame Inner/Outer Cover Set - Painted - $33
- 5 Frame Deep Box - Painted - $20 (Frames Not Included)
- 5 Frame Medium Box - Painted - $17 (Frames Not Included)
- 5 Frame Simple Bottom/Top - Painted - $5 (Simple Bottom/Top Boards are dual use. You'll need 2 per nuc hive setup)
(video of how I build these simple bottom/tops so you know what they are): Product Video
- 5 Frame Jar Feeder Lid - Painted - $10 (Has a ~3" hole drilled to fit a quart feeder jar, with core/cap when feeder not in use. Feed jar NOT included)
- 5 Frame Reinforced and Drilled Cover - Painted - $15 - Product Video
- Frames - Assembled Frames/Foundation are $3 each regardless of size. Foundation is Rite-Cell brand plastic foundation coated with beeswax
I do not stock harvesting equipment for sale, but recommend the products below, or something similar. I DO use, the Mann Lake uncapping tank below, and the honey strainer.